Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Letters from Uganda

I thought it would be nice to let you hear how much the children appreciate what you do for them - in their own words:

I am fine and now living a very happy life because of the Grace of God he has put upon me through you . . . I truly appreciate your support, love and care towards me and may the good Lord reward you abundantly. - Margaret

I am doing fun, schooling enjoying each day I step at school. Thank you for the love you have showed me and my sister . . . If it wasn't you I wouldn't be where I am now.  - Sarah

In Matthew 5:14 you are like a ray of sunshine that makes the world warmer and brighter wherever you are. it's easy to see God's love working through you. Thank you for being one of those rare people who are willing to go that extra mile for others and for giving so much of yourself. I hope you know how much I appreciate you.  - Mariam

"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden." - Matthew 5:14

THANK YOU!

No comments: